Vicious Saddle Boost
- Аctive World of Warcraft account with latest expansion;
- Level 60 character
- 200-205+ PvP Gear. Attention! These requirements are the minimum. It may be changed during the season. For the latest information contact Cakeboost Support.
Buy Vicious Saddle Boost
Buy Vicious Saddle, get Vicious War Spider (For Horde) / Vicious War Spider (For Alliance) (requires 100 wins above 1400 rating), Mercilessly Dedicated achievement, get the opportunity to buy 9 Horde/9 Alliance mounts; guaranteed weekly contest cap gear + chance to get a piece of gear for each win.
You will get:
- Vicious War Spider for 100 wins above 1400 rating on Horde;
- Vicious War Spider for 100 wins above 1400 rating on Alliance;
- Any Vicious Saddle (need to have seasonal mount) for 100 wins and you’ll be able to trade saddle for any of the pvp mounts:
- Alliance mounts: Vicious War Spider, Reins of the Vicious Warsaber, Vicious War Ram, Vicious War Mechanostrider, Vicious War Elekk, Reins of the Vicious War Steed, Vicious War Bear, Vicious War Lion, Vicious War Turtle, Vicious War Fox, Vicious Gilnean Warhorse;
- Horde mounts: Vicious War Spider, Reins of the Vicious Skeletal Warhorse, Vicious War Raptor, Vicious War Kodo, Vicious Warstrider, Horn of the Vicious War Wolf, Vicious War Bear, Vicious War Scorpion, Vicious War Turtle, Vicious War Fox, Vicious War Trike.
- A lot of Mark of Honor, Honor Level and Conquest obtained during the boost;
- Combatant: Shadowlands Season 2 achievement;
- Combatant Title;
- 226+ ilvl item from The Great Vault.
ETA: 3-7 days
There are much more pleasant ways to travel instead of walking, and our CakeBoost team is proud to present the solution of the speed problem. Mounts are not only a transport, but also player’s prestige attribute. There are some requirements you need to fulfill to obtain unique, exclusive riding pets that will make your life easier, a little faster and a very bit less lonely. This service is available for everyone across EU and USA.
Masters of the Arena is easy to recognize: highlights bright equipment, the most prestigious titles, beautiful pets and much more that is inaccessible to mere mortals. Surely you’ve seen a character that rides through the expanses of Azeroth on a graceful tiger or a swift, sinister wolf. This “transport” can received by gaining 100 wins in the Arena in 3×3 format.
When you reach this milestone, you will receive a letter in which your new pet lurks. It can’t be bought for any money! That’s why it’s so hard to get, but admit, it costs a hundred difficult victories. However, for this you need to thoroughly know the mechanics of battles in the Arena, all the nuances and pitfalls, the characteristics of your class and much more, otherwise it can take a hundred years.
But there’s another way… Our CakeBoost team is always here to help. We are ready to fight for you in order to gain the necessary number of victories in the shortest possible time. And soon you will also be riding on a beautiful beast over the vast expanses of Azeroth. What else to dream about?